Upholding the spirit of Christ’s love, we provide an all-rounded, balanced learning opportunities for children to learn and grow. We strive to provide a safe and inspiring environment to support children physical and cognitive development. We are also dedicated to instill in children good habits, values and attitudes. Through different learning opportunities and exposures, children acquire social norms and interpersonal skills, and also broaden their horizons and enrich their life experience. With these features, we help children developing and striving in their personalities, body, cognition, language, affection and social skills.
The school adopts a long-hour servicing model, providing pre-school education and catering services from 8 am to 6pm. Children acquire knowledge and learn to improve their self-care ability in daily school life.
- Service Hours：
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, public holiday and school holiday Rest
- Target： Healthy children aged from at least two years old to six years old.
- Quota：100 (including 6 intake under the Integrated Programme in Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centre services inclusive﹞
- Meal and Nap：
Students will be served breakfast, lunch, fruit and tea.
Nutritious meals are served daily, providing students with a balanced diet.
Adequate napping time will be arranged according to children’s physical development.
- Fee：Year 9/2019 to 8/2020 (Charges of 12 months for the whole period) Annually verified and adjusted by EBD
For families who require financial assistance, please refer to the website of Student Finance Office https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/preprimary/index.htm
- Applications for all classes are accepted throughout the year.
- Application form is available for download on the school website [Download School Application Form]. Hard copies are also available at the school.
- Submission：Submit the form in person, by post or placing it into the collection box at the school entrance. Submission by fax and by email will NOT be accepted
- The following items are required to be submitted along with the application form:
Copy of Birth Certificate x1
Recent photo of the child must be attached on the application form, and
Self-addressed stamped envelopes x2
- Withdrawal ：Should your child need to withdraw from the school, a written notice for withdrawal is required to be submitted at least 1 month in advance.